Persuasive office assistant cover letter that gets your resume read with serious attention and gets your job application noticed.
Stand out from the crowd by packaging your work experience and skills into a convincing cover letter format. Employers will be looking for evidence of your suitability for the job opportunity.
Focus on the competencies and abilities listed in the office assistant job posting and show how you have previously demonstrated these job requirements.
This sample cover letter also works well for an office coordinator and office administration job.
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Ann Hall
30 North Parkway
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mrs Hall
Your job posting for an Office Assistant immediately caught my attention as my experience and skills appear to closely match your requirements. Please allow me to highlight why I am the right job candidate.
- over 5 years experience as an office assistant in a fast-paced work environment
- an independent worker who takes the initiative to learn about the company’s products and processes
- responsible for efficient database administration, regarded as a valuable information resource by co-workers
- planning and organizational skills put to good use in coordinating office communications, meetings, events and travel
- successful development and streamlining of systems and processes to improve office efficiency
- confident interpersonal skills resulting in positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- demonstrated accuracy and competence in the completion of general accounting tasks
- proficient in MS Office with excellent keyboard and typing skills
- proven ability to successfully multitask, handle interruptions and meet demanding deadlines
XYZ Company has an outstanding reputation and I am certain I can deliver the results you are looking for. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials, as outlined in my enclosed resume, in more depth in a personal interview.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
This detailed office assistant job description provides all the information you need to write your own cover letter.
The sample office assistant resume is easy to customize for your own use.
Office Assistant Cover Letter Resources
Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Email Cover Letter
Office Assistant Cover Letter Tips
List of Strengths
12 Core Competencies
Job Skills List
Office Assistant Resumes
Office Coordinator Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume Objectives
Office Assistant Interviews
Administrative Interview Questions
Clerical Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Sample Cover Letters > Office Assistant
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.